Want To Eat? Play? Learn?
Demonstration Kitchen & Cooking Classes.
Real people. Real food. Real fun.
Seriously, it’s fun.
Do you enjoy cooking? Our classes are for people of all skill level, no experience necessary. Cinnamon Cafe is the perfect place to learn, have fun and of course eat! Our cooking classes are packed full of information, technique and can actually be applied and used at home. Our classes include an appetizer to get you started, dinner, two drinks and tastings of all the things we make. Take home your own recipe cards and a whole new outlook on cooking. Invite your friends or come single and make new friends!!
We are always coming up with new classes and demonstrations, if you have something you want to learn send us an email at email@example.com and as always keep checking out this page for all the upcoming classes.
*Registration is done on-line. If you do not have on-line access or need help, please call us at 505-492-2119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Each registration fee is for one person, any guests will need to pay a full registration fee even if they do not want to participate in the cooking class.
*You can pay for a class in the cafe if you prefer.
*Class sizes are limited.
*Cooking class registration fees are non-refundable.
*We reserve the right to reschedule classes up to 48 hours prior to class time.
*You are paying for one class, per person.
How do I register?
- You can register at the bottom of the cooking classes page or you can register in the cafe during normal business hours.
Will we get to eat what we make during the class?
- Yes, we usually have something to eat right away because nobody likes to cook when they are hungry. At the end of the class we will eat everything we made during the class.
When will the new schedule be posted?
- We try to make sure that we are at least one month ahead of schedule, we are very busy but will make sure that we have an awesome new schedule for you before the previous one is complete.
Can I just watch my friend or family member during the class?
- No, we find that it is unfair to the other participants that paid for the class. Anyone attending must pay a full registration fee and they must also participate in the class.
What if I want my own private class?
- We can set up a private class with any menu you would like, we ask for a minimum of 10 people and maximum of 14. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve the date and payment in full one week before the start of the class. Please call the cafe at 505-492-2119 or email us at email@example.com and ask for Chef James.