Cooking Classes at Cinnamon Sugar & Spice Cafe
Want To Eat? Play? Learn?
Demonstration Kitchen & Cooking Classes.
Real people. Real food. Real fun.
Seriously, it’s fun.
*Class prices start at $69 per person
****If you have registered for a class and received a PayPal receipt then you are good to go. We will not send a separate email confirmation.****
Do you enjoy cooking? Well, even if you don’t, you’re sure to enjoy our classes! They are geared towards people of all skill level, no experience necessary. Cinnamon Cafe is the perfect place to learn, have fun and, of course, eat! Our cooking classes are packed full of information and technique that can be applied and used at home. Our classes include an appetizer to get you started, dinner, dessert, and beer and/or wine depending on the menu. (Some restrictions apply) Take home recipe cards and a whole new outlook on cooking. Invite your friends or come single and make new friends!!
We are always coming up with new classes and demonstrations, if you have something you want to learn send us an email at email@example.com and as always keep checking out this page for all the upcoming classes.
In addition to our Regularly Scheduled classes, Team Building Events are also available!
Would you like to get your staff together for some team building fun? Schedule your private cooking class at Cinnamon Cafe! Enjoy 2 hours of hands on cooking and/or demonstration depending on the size of the class under the instruction of one of our Chefs. Team building classes are available weekdays between 2-6pm at either location. Beer and wine is available for purchase depending on your company policy. Menu ideas include:
- Pasta and Sauce
- Spanokopita & Baklava
- Ramen and Udon
- Street Tacos
- Soup & Stew
- Sushi (add $10 per person)
- If you prefer a custom menu, we can accommodate just about any cuisine, however, price may vary.
Class price is $450 for up to 10 participants, and $45 for each additional participant. We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold the date and payment in full due one week before the class date. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Each registration fee is for one person, Each couples class registration is for 2 people. Any guests will need to pay a full registration fee even if they do not want to participate in the cooking class.
*Class registrations are non-refundable, if you are unable to attend you may gift the registration to someone else.
*Class sizes are limited.
*Cooking class registration fees are non-refundable.
*We reserve the right to reschedule classes up to 48 hours prior to class time.
*You are paying for one class, per person. If you are registering for a couples class the registration will be for 2 people.
*Registration is done on-line. If you do not have on-line access or need help, please email us at email@example.com
See the Complete Calender Here
*You can register at the bottom of the cooking classes page or you can register in the cafe during normal business hours.
Will we get to eat what we make during the class?
- Yes, we usually have something to eat right away because nobody likes to cook when they are hungry. At the end of the class you will have the opportunity to sit down and eat, ask questions, and enjoy each others company!
Can I just watch my friend or family member during the class?
- No, we find that it is unfair to the other participants that paid for the class. Anyone attending must pay a full registration fee
What if I want my own private class?
- We can set up a private class with any menu you would like, we ask for a minimum of 10 people and maximum of 14. We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve the date and payment in full one week before the start of the class. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org